Subject: Re: Sandisk Clip Plus dropping off Windows

Re: Sandisk Clip Plus dropping off Windows

From: David Mehler <dave.mehler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:14:25 -0400

Hello,

Thanks. I tried with another cable that didn't seem to do it, nor did
attaching it to another computer. What I did and this was probably
more luck than anything was disconnected it, got a checkdisk ready
then plugged it in and while it was showing up activated the
checkdisk. It kept the drive on through the procedure. It found one
lost file and one orphan file. I'm hoping that fixed the issue.

If not I will write more.

Thanks.
Dave.