Subject: RE: Ipod classic boot issues

RE: Ipod classic boot issues

From: <r.coffman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:57:26 -0800

I think my battery lasts a couple days or more, I don't really keep track but it's not too short.When I go to connect the ipod to my computer it pops up as removable disk, I cant get itunes to recognize it and when I go to rockboxon the root menu it says it doesn't have a .rockbox file, but when I go to connect to my computer it says I need to reformat the hard drive.I have windows 7 and it doesn't offer me a fat32 option only NTFS and exFat. If I can get past this part then I'm golden but I can't get to the root file on the iPod.
Happy Oktober!