Subject: Re: cansome one tell me how to voice my sd card so it will read folders and files

Re: cansome one tell me how to voice my sd card so it will read folders and files

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:49:28 +0100 (CET)

Hello William!
   I have a strong feeling, that you use a screenreader on windows. If it's
Jaws then you have the eloquence or realspeak voices installed. If it's nvda,
you might already have espeak. If that is the case, I don't know.
   This or festival - I think - is needed for the rockbox utility. You can find
espeak packages - also for windows - on sourceforge.net:
http://espeak.sf.net
   Otherwise browse the FAQ on rockbox.org some more. Well even I on my
console-based Linux didn't find it too complicated to get something to work.
OK, it was none of the prepared solutions. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien