Subject: Re: Need Sansa Clip Plus Original Firmware BIN file

Re: Need Sansa Clip Plus Original Firmware BIN file

From: Julien Claassen <julien_at_mail.upb.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 19:16:06 +0100 (CET)

Hello Rich!
   I don't know about the rbutil, but aren't there ready-made versions for the
different players on rockbox.org?
   At any rate, I followed the instructions in the manual and managed to
download the original bin file. That is to say something, I'm blind and only
working on the console, which usually makes some website damn inconvenient.
See the full manual for the sansa clip plus, read the section about the
firmware file again and try to follow it. If by then you still don't have the
file, I'm sure, I could send it to you off-list.
   Warm regards
           Julien