Subject: Re: bookmarking problems

Re: bookmarking problems

From: Steph MM _at_ yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:30:42 +0100 (BST)

Your message is a bit confusing : you upgraded to 3.13... & downgraded to... 3.13 ??!!
Anyway : no such trouble on my clipzip with 3.13. I would suggest you to check all settings which are linked to your issue : bookmarks / rewind on resume / autoresume. Interaction between settings can be tricky sometimes especially if you tend to keep the same most of the time or never bothered with the manual.