Subject: Unplugging Sansa zip from USB?

Unplugging Sansa zip from USB?

From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:31:25 -0500

  HI guys: I've had for a year worked my Sansa Clip with Rockbox 3.9.1,
hence my question now that I'm using Sansa Zip with Rockbox latest
version: ON my Clip when I disconnected the player from the USB, it'd
return to the Sansa firmware, but now on my new Zip with Rockbox latest
version, how does it work when disconnecting? I ask because when I
disconnect and start pressing buttons, it speaks, thus it's still in the
Rockbox firmware! Is this an enhancement? if it is wow! About time!

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios_at_googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!