Subject: Switching to Rockbox stable version is it doable?

Switching to Rockbox stable version is it doable?

From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 22:25:07 -0500

  HI guys: What does this Rockbox version mean to you experts?
98c34d8-130531 Ihave a bad feeling I miight have installed a daily
build! I'm wanting to get my Zip as it should, installing Rockbox stable
version, but how would I go about doing this? Would Ihave to uninstall
everything and reinstall, or is there an easier way I might not know?
Keep in mind, I'm very very new in Rockboxing, thus any step by step
instructions would be very useful!

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios_at_googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!