Subject: English.voice file

English.voice file

From: Glenn <glennervin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:08:18 -0500

Hi,
I may not have been accurate in my previous message, as I don't know if I
was clear between talk files and voice files.
I have XP, and an iPod video 5th gen.
The RB utility identifies it okay, and I did the latest stable build
install.
I have a quality TTS engine on my computer, Jennifer, and it works in both
control panel and in the test of the TTS engine in the RB install utility.
I go to accessibility, and "create voice file", and the only actual option
in that window is "install voice files".
It then indicates that it is working, and I arrow down and determine when it
is done, and then close the program.
When I reboot my iPod, I still have the Festival voice.
I hope someone has some suggestions, or otherwise, I'd appreciate someone
sending me an English.voice file made with a quality TTS engine, for the
latest RB build, version 3.13.
Thanks.

Glenn