Subject: SanDisk ClipZip hard reset to turn it onş

SanDisk ClipZip hard reset to turn it onş

From: Giacomo Mellone <giacomo.mellone_at_live.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:49:32 +0000

Hi,i'm having an annoying bug on my SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip with a samsung 32 gb card. After having done a complete format I've upgraded from the beta release to the 3.13 with the 4.0 boot. It all works fine until i have to turn it on after a period of about 20 minutes of shutdown: each time infact i have to press the top button for performing an hard reset(pushing it for 20 seconds) and very often i also observe a large battery drain.I've tried to format all twice, change the .bin file for flashing the bootloader but it didn't worked. It seems strange that the old version worked fine while this one has this kind of problem, i know it's surely a my mistake but i don't know where i fail.Thank you for the support, and sorry for my english.
Giacomo