Subject: Re: bootloader in sansaclipzip

Re: bootloader in sansaclipzip

From: Manuel Bieling <manuel_at_elektret.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 20:44:14 +0100

Hi Katia,

regarding your first mail. The current stable release 3.13 comes without
voice files. That means in addition to the bootloader and the rockbox
firmware you have to download a voice file and copy it on the player.

Personally I've only found the english language voice file on the official
website.

After you've installed rockbox successfully and you press the power button
the rockbox firmware will start. To boot into the original firmware, press
and hold the left button while turning on the player.

Please let me now if you need further help when navigating through rockbox
or search the web.

The latest supported original firmware is version 1.20.

--
Best regards,
Manuel