Subject: query

query

From: Wolfram Schönfelder <Wolfram.Schoenfelder_at_hs-augsburg.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:22:55 +0100

Dear administrator, I have no idea whether you are the right person to
write to with my query or whether I registered correctly in this mailing
list to post my query. So if I am wrongly here, sorry for the
inconvenience, but perhaps u might show me where I could post then?

I am thinking of buying an Ipod Nano 7th generation, but only if I can
successfully use your rockbox software on it (I hate itunes and other
apple proprietrary gimmicks). I once had a first generation ipod classic
and someone sucessfully installed rockbox on it for my use, which was
great, till the device died on me.
I must add, that I am not very computer savy, I can follow simple
instructions, but probably would be lost when it comes to debugging
something. My intended use of the iPod would only be along the line of a
music player (no pics, no video) mostly via blue tooth (when jogging,
flying, or any outdoor activity). and for this I would like to use MY
system of playlists, prefereable via drop and drag from my existing
lists as simple file organisation from my PC/tablet etc. under Windows....
If you could help me, pass this on to someone who can, or show the way
in any other form, this would be much appreciated.
Have a nice day wherever you are
wolfram

PS I will try and post this query also in the tech forum under the
heading 'installation' (if I manage :)) perhaps it is more suitable
there, and if so then just ignore this mail