Subject: Re: query

Re: query

From: Steph MM _at_ yahoo <seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 00:39:15 +0000 (GMT)

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 19:35 GMT Wolfram Schönfelder wrote:

>Thanx, and that is interesting rockbox as an app?
>Yes i use a Motorola Devy plus, but it is too heavy/and cumbersome for outdoor activities... but if rockbox use a music player that is more stable than the Motorola one, which always crashes... that might be usful for travelling.
>as for bluetooth headphones I can recommend "Soundsters sport" (momentarily not available, but should be again soon). a brilliant set I have been using now for a few weeks, that links beutifully both as a hands free, head set with mic, to the phone and the music with very good features........
>
>Am 26.01.2014 19:55, schrieb Steph MM _at_ yahoo:
>> On Sun, 26/1/14, Wolfram Schönfelder <Wolfram.Schoenfelder_at_hs-augsburg.de> wrote:
>>
>> Subject: Re: query
>> To: "Shiner" <dodgy-curry_at_ntlworld.com>, "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
>> Date: Sunday, 26 January, 2014, 14:03
>> thx, but none of these, if they are
>> still available new at all, has bluethooth.... I am afraid.
>> wolfram
>> Am 26.01.2014 14:29, schrieb Shiner:
>> >
>> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfram
>> Schönfelder" <Wolfram.Schoenfelder_at_hs-augsburg.de>

Rockbox as an app is good as... rockbox..! It depends on the smartphone as it does on any other port. As for crashes, it's like using it on an "unstable" port. Some unstable player player barely ever crash (my D2 never do). My smartphone did until I spotted exactly when. I avoided a few things that seeemed to make rockbox crash and it worked. I even became so used to it that I cannot even remember what things were implied. It has become a natural habit so I don't wonder.