Subject: Re: new rb install on clip zip

Re: new rb install on clip zip

From: Ben Shepherd <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:43:28 +0100

I'm running 3.13 on a Clip+ and it seems very stable and usable. I was
concerned that a dev build would be less stable, but your reply has
gone some way to reducing my fears. What I would like to know is: are
there any interesting extra features that have been added to the dev
builds, or is it all just small incremental improvements?