Subject: Re: new rb install on clip zip

Re: new rb install on clip zip

From: Gerardo Corripio <>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:36:35 -0500

  Good thing this came up! When I debuted Rockboxing a Sansa Zip on my
own, I don't know how I installed the Developper's version instead of
the stable one! How can I then remedy this, or wait until the new one
comes up? I ask because the developper's version I got installed is of
May of 2013, and I believe the final 3.13 version came a little before
then? Thanks for info.