Subject: Re: Rockbox on Ibasso DX50

Re: Rockbox on Ibasso DX50

From: Martin N <martin.n_at_bluebottle.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:55:07 +0100

Hello,

I have autochange set to yes but it doesn't work with just playing
via albums ie not playlist.

What is the "random option for auto change?
That seems odd i would of though only a yes or no would be relevant?

thanks for your reply.

Martin

At 11:42 26/04/2014, you wrote:

>Rockbox does change directory at the end of it, with autochange set
>to "yes" AND when NOT playing a saved playlist. This is confusing as
>there is always a playlist...
>In other words if you launch playback picking a music file it will
>autochange, if you pick a playlist, it will stop by the end of it.
>
>It seems to me your problem is different and I may not help you sort
>it out here but this is how rockbox works on my players (including
>Cowon D2) so you can reasonnably hope there's only something wrong
>which can be sorted.
>--
>Tshaw !!
>
>Steph

Owner of the bwfc yahoogroup and Co-Moderator of MiniDisc and
amithlonopen yahoo groups.