Subject: Re: IRIVER H10 Voice recorder

Re: IRIVER H10 Voice recorder

From: Steph.MMyahoo <Seumeumeuh_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:03:37 +0200

I work with people like your relative. I understand you are willing to
help but I advise you to seek support from professionnals and/or people
with experience (local associations) before you let her realise what's
happening to her.
Consider this = not believing is a way of coping with something hard to
accept. Facing the fact too abruptly could make her feel seriously
distressed so she would suffer from dementia AND depression... and you
could feel guilty.

Every case is different so maybe what you are trying to do is right so
don't take my word for it but if you haven't DO seek advice and support.

Tshaw !!

Steph.

Envoyé de mon aMac