Subject: Re: iPod Classic 160GB

Re: iPod Classic 160GB

From: Rich Cavallaro <richcav1014_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:09:54 -0500

Exactly how did you do this? I had iTunes closed on my Windows PC and I hold down the menu and select buttons but could not get DFU mode to activate. Is that what you did?

Rich Cavallaro
Sent from my iPhone

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.