Subject: Re: iPod Classic 160GB

Re: iPod Classic 160GB

From: Aaron Steele <aaronsteele42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 22:46:22 -0400

Very strange. I don't understand how I mad it through the installation 100%
the first time, but the second time I couldn't get the computer to
recognize the iPod while in DFU. Also, concerning my original issue where I
couldn't boot between Apple Firmware and Rockbox Firmware, its because that
feature isn't available for the 160GB bootloader needed for hack.