Subject: Re: Latest build (e3cc0ca) working great with Clip Zip

Re: Latest build (e3cc0ca) working great with Clip Zip

From: Pedro Emílio Machado de Brito <pedroembrito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:40:47 -0200

> So I decided to try flashing the latest build, and to my delight
> everything works great now. So, thanks so much, and I'll report any
> issues I see with the testing image, but so far it's rock solid and
> lacks the usb mounting issues in 3.13.

I just updated my Clip Zip with e3cc0ca and unfortunately USB still
doesn't work.

What's strangest is that my inicial RB installation in this device
(back in March 2013, just after 3.13 came out) didn't have USB issues.
At some point I had to reinstall, don't remember why, and since then
USB never worked again with RB.

I always pop the microSD and use a card reader to update my media, so
not having USB mounting isn't much of a hassle, but I'd like to see it
fixed :)

That and the random track skipping/weird noises issue, but I've been
told that's faulty hardware...

--
Pedro Emílio Machado de Brito
Engenharia de Computação 2012 - Unicamp