Subject: first mail

first mail

From: Rohbaan Ahmad <rohbaanahmad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 01:03:23 +0500

hai, my name is rohbaan ahmad and I am from Pakistan. I am a visually
impaired person and check your site on Monday. I have a request that
please do work on audionic devices for accessibility so it is very
good for me and for those blind people who are using audionic mp3
players. I have checked your rockbox utility in my audionic device but
it was not listed in the menu and it was not installed because of
unavailability, but I have to say that you have done a great job to
make most of the mp3 players through your utility, please fulfill my
request and thinkout. thanks