Subject: Re: first mail

Re: first mail

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:05:51 +0000

On 5 Mar 2015 01:41, "Rohbaan Ahmad" <rohbaanahmad_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> sir, I am very happy that you have replied very early and I will think
> about your suggestion of time. It is a good change that developer
> volenteers him or herself so that there is no burden on you or your
> company but I will ask a question that is it possible for me to work
> with codes or something other? because I am visuall impaired and
> anything about images can't solve the problem, please tell me. thanks

Please include the mailing list when replying. Rather than just replying to
me. I'm just another volunteer, like everybody else. There is no 'rockbox
company'. We have no management or capital. This is the open source
development model. If you are familiar with coding then feel free to read
the documentation on the website and see if you can find a way to help. If
not, it is probably unlikely that your mp3 player will be able to run
rockbox any time soon.