Subject: RE: mp3 player recommendations

RE: mp3 player recommendations

From: Ross A. Doerr <rumpole_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:40:16 -0400

Hi – No, I’m not the one who is looking for big box store options. That is the other gentleman who began this string.

But thank you very much for the information. Any and all suggestions are very welcome. I am fortunate to have excellent resources such as yours, and a dyed-in-the-wool computer geek for a son.

Again thank you very much.

Ross