Subject: Re: Loading Rockbox onto a 1TB iPod

Re: Loading Rockbox onto a 1TB iPod

From: Sebastiano Idiometri <sebabes97_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 08:59:26 +0200

It you have a Mac you must use iPod patcher, and than you have to read the
instructions how to install... If you install rockbox correctly it will
work... Read better the instructions, I don't remember but you have to put
the iPod in with a usb holding she center and the play button for the disk
mode, than close all the iTunes process a cd than use rockboxutilityes