Subject: Re: Sansa Clip Sport

Re: Sansa Clip Sport

From: Glenn via rockbox <>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:51:46 -0500

Do any of the Sansa clips do bluetooth?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro E. M. Brito via rockbox" <>
To: "Steph yahoo" <>
Cc: "Rockbox" <>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 12:37 PM

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Steph yahoo <> wrote:
> After having bought a first refurbished Clip+ that looked brand new, I
> could
> not help thinking that it was new indeed. From then on, I always bought
> refurbs and they all looked as new. Actually the Clip zip looked newer
> since
> they came with the original protection sticker still on the screen. The
> only
> difference with a real new one were no box, no manual and more than half
> the
> price.
> No problem ever with batteries (I bought about 10 units for myself or as
> gifts). Finally a fair price for a 4Gb Clip zip WAS about 20~30€ BUT...
> ... but alas since the Clip zip and + have been discontinued, new items
> were
> not available and refurbs have become much more expensive, usually more
> than
> new ones !!
> I'm surprised you can get either new or refurbs but maybe it depends on
> the
> country where you're living. That would mean Sandisk is still producing
> these but does not sell them all around the globe.
> If you find a refurbs dealer that has a wide range of units available, I
> would buy there, at least one to see what it looks like. If it looks like
> new & if you like it as much as I did, maybe get a spare or two,
> considering
> the market, there's hardly a chance to find a replacement product when
> they'll be unavailable for good.

I can find 4 GB refurbs for $35 on eBay, shipping from the US. They're
white, for a black one it's $54, while new, unopened players start at
$85, from not so reputable sellers. And there's a listing in the UK
asking for 500 pounds, heh.

Pedro Emílio Machado de Brito
Ciência da Computação 2012 - Unicamp
Coordenador Financeiro - Centro Acadêmico da Computação (CACo)