Subject: Re: Sansa Clip Sport

Re: Sansa Clip Sport

From: Steph MM _at_ yahoo via rockbox <_at_>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 21:34:35 +0100

Clip+, Clip zip & older = no bluetooth
Clip zip sport = check Sandisk website

Comment : bluetooth is good for getting rid of cables, I feel it's too much sophistication for what the clip range has to offer : ultra light & cheap music-only players with good sound & battery life. Bluetooth may be a fine add-on a new version, I would much rather have it compatible with rockbox !!