Subject: Re: still cannot make voice file for Sansa Clip+

Re: still cannot make voice file for Sansa Clip+

From: Ayiba via rockbox <>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:39:14 +0200

Hi Glenn,

I make my voice files with Win XP. I can't make a Voice File with Win 7. When I try it with win 7 Rockbox utility either crashes or I get an error message about not finding something ...
If you want, I will create an english File for you. But I have only an Australian voice. If that is ok for you, I will create the File for you tomorrow.