Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.13 on Sansa Clip+ skipping non-English named tracks

Re: Rockbox 3.13 on Sansa Clip+ skipping non-English named tracks

From: Jason Heeris via rockbox <>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 05:39:48 +1100

Getting Rhythmbox to do much of anything related to syncing and playlists
took three weeks of research and an accidental typo, so I don't have high
hopes of changing its output extension for playlists. Unfortunately it's
still the best functioning out of all the desktop players.

It looks like manual intervention is the only way then.

— Jason Heeris