Subject: a language switching problem

a language switching problem

From: Michal Badin via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 10:37:06 +0100

hi all,
this is michal from Slovakia. i have one annoying and strange problem.
so the situation is following: i am using an 8 gb sansa clip plus,
with rockbox 3.13 installed. i am using it in slovak language. but if
i want to switch my mp3 players language to hungarian, the menus are
in english, not in hungarian, as they should be. and yes, i already
created the voice file for the hungarian language. when i open the
"magyar.lng" file in the langs file on my player, i can see clearly a
hungarian text there, so i guess there is no problem there. any
Solutions, advices would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Michal.