Subject: Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

From: pablo f. zavalia via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:57:12 -0300

> I haven't looked in the manual for this one, but it seems to me that you can
> make it boot differently with holding both the power button and either the
> up arrow or down arrow together.
> I would think that even if the battery was toast, it would power up from the
> USB cable.
> Glenn

Yes, I tried all possible button combinations. It's odd also that it doesn't
show up on my computer at all whem plugged. It makes me think there may be some
hardware issue, maybe. It's odd because it's not like it fell from the table or
got wet, it was working fine one second and the next dead.

I think I'll need to start thinking about desoldering/shortcicuit things, but I
wanted to see if any one had this issue or may suggest an idea.

Thanks for your help Glenn

Pablo