Subject: Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

From: Glenn via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:35:22 -0600

Pablo,
I forgot if you mentioned it in your original post, but did you try it with
the card out?
I'm not sure how that would matter, but it's another thing to consider.
Also, I don't know if it shows up when plugged in, but if it does show up on
the computer, maybe just the display is gone, and then you could use the
talking feature, if you don't already.
Glenn