Subject: Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

Re: Sansa Clip+ won't turn on

From: pablo f. zavalia via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 23:33:17 -0300

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 07:35:22PM -0600, Glenn via rockbox wrote:

> I forgot if you mentioned it in your original post, but did you try it with
> the card out?

Yes, I almost never use the SD card, I can manage with the internal memory. I
only connected a card to see if there was any change. No luck there.

> Also, I don't know if it shows up when plugged in, but if it does show up on
> the computer, maybe just the display is gone, and then you could use the

There is no indication the computer recognizes the player. No message in dmesg,
I don't see the device with lsusb nor with fdisk -l. Without the SD it should
show the partition of the internal memory, and with the SD it should also show
the SD parition list, but nothing whatsoever in any case.

Pablo