Subject: Crowdfunding support for new player

Crowdfunding support for new player

From: Menachem via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:00:36 -0600

I've been using Rockbox happily since the Archos Jukebox days. I love it,
and it perfectly suits my needs. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there
are any players that are still in production that are supported by rockbox.

I was wondering that if there were some new players out there that rockbox
could be ported to, perhaps there might be some interest in having the
users donate towards getting rockbox supported on some more modern mp3
players (perhaps some of the latest generation sansa players).