Subject: Re: Bluetooth missing in TargetStatus

Re: Bluetooth missing in TargetStatus

From: Steph yahoo via rockbox <>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 22:33:52 +0200

Although android smartphones have no status, many can be used with rockbox as an app (up to android 4.2 ?) and I suppose all have rockbox. I use such unofficial ports with and without bluetooth. Just don't expect to be able to use the bluetooth device buttons to skip tracks, stop, pause, etc… some controls might work but you'll be lucky then. As far as I'm concerned, it's not been a problem anyway.

Tshaw !!