Subject: Re: Shuffle and default settings

Re: Shuffle and default settings

From: Steph yahoo via rockbox <>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 17:50:12 +0200

Rethinking my previous post I realise my memory is failing a bit. Once every setting has been checked and implemented, I will save that as configFULL.cfg. Then the short version called configMAIN.cfg will be just a copy of the current config.cfg, no need to edit configFULL.cfg. I will open configFULL.cfg once and read it through to check if there's any setting I don't want.

If that's not clear enough, I may PM you a copy of my following files :
configFULL.cfg ; configMAIN.cfg ; shortcuts.txt

Tshaw !!