Subject: Re: About fm tuner and voiced menus

Re: About fm tuner and voiced menus

From: Antony Stone via rockbox <>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 21:29:33 +0200

On Sunday 29 May 2016 at 20:57:24, Glenn via rockbox wrote:

> Hi,
> I would try a stable version and see if it works, and if it does, you have
> the solution.
> I think a stable version from years back would still have all the features
> you use.

Why would a development (non-stable) version have fewer features than a stable
version? (ie: Why would an older stable version have more working features
than a newer development version?)

I could understand if the development version contained things which weren't
reliable, but a translation should not get broken from one version on to