Subject: Re: Rockbox and iTunes

Re: Rockbox and iTunes

From: Nikita via rockbox <>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 23:23:09 +0300

Hi Glenn.
The fact is that I do not use the iPod. I have a completely different player. I'm happy with the Rockbox and want to work only with it.
However, for example, I don't want to download podcasts manually. I want to do it automatically using iTunes and then just sync the iTunes library on my PC with the Rockbox player.
The iTunes has a special file - "iTunes Music Library.xml" through which you can obtain information about the library. I was hoping that is some turnkey solution for the Rockbox to work with the iTunes using this file.
Simply put, I'm talking about synchronization of iTunes library folders on PC and player.
Sincerely, Nikita.