Subject: Re: Further issues with creating voice files

Re: Further issues with creating voice files

From: Laz via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:38:02 -0400

On 6/25/17, Laz <lazaro6_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for responding Dominik.

Okay. Seeing as it was thought it was both my players that were
somehow corrupted I took a brand new Clip Zip and used the Rockbox
Utility to set it up from scratch. The results were exactly the same
as with the other players, missing menu items, etc. It's funny that
these players have no problem with version 3.13 but 3.14 presents
these problems...

Laz