Subject: Re: Seeking information

Re: Seeking information

From: Steph yahoo via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:44:23 +0200

I know no website but the Cowon D2 & D2+ battery can quite easily be replaced. Considering it has a very good battery life, it's something that won't be necessary very often. In fact considering the fact I don't use mine so often because I run rb on my smartphone, I never replaced the battery despite having bought a spare "just in case", and it still runs fine, though it's 10 years old.
I suppose the similar C2 is eligible in your list too but it won't run rb.

These players have been discontinued for a long time so you'll have to find one second hand, and make sure beforehand that the spare battery can be found on any online battery store.

Regards

--
Tshaw !!
Steph