Subject: mixing microphone and music

mixing microphone and music

From: Roman Hochleitner via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:02:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone,

I used closed ear phones with my Sansa Clip Plus on the Rockbox,
while I don't want anyone to hear what I hear (disturb or annoy anyone),
I would very much like to hear at adequate levels and be able to hear
everything arround me (office chatter or even traffic) and e.g. don't have
to pull out my ear plugs to talke to colleagues or the train conductor.

Is there a way to mix the input of the microphone to the music?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Roman