Subject: replacement for sansa clip zip

replacement for sansa clip zip

From: Veronika Hanáčková via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 12:58:18 +0100

Hi, i use my Sansa clip zip for many years, but now i dont know which
actual mp3player i can use with rockbox. I Live in czech republic and
any of the supported models are not available for buying. I am used to
work with mp3 player with voice, but now i dont know what to do. I
wanted to register myself on rockbox forum, but i am doing something
wrong, when  write kangaroo as 13 - when the task is 5 +8 enter kangaroo
in the field, so i cannot register and i dont know why.