Subject: Re: replacement for sansa clip zip

Re: replacement for sansa clip zip

From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:10:23 +0100

Den 16.01.2018 12:58, skrev Veronika Hanáčková via rockbox:
[quote]
> Hi, i use my Sansa clip zip for many years, but now i dont know which
> actual mp3player i can use with rockbox. I Live in czech republic and
> any of the supported models are not available for buying. I am used to
> work with mp3 player with voice, but now i dont know what to do. I
> wanted to register myself on rockbox forum, but i am doing something
> wrong, when write kangaroo as 13 - when the task is 5 +8 enter
> kangaroo in the field, so i cannot register and i dont know why.
> [end quote]

Hi,

If you are on Ebay, you can find several Sansa Clip players for sale
there. I do not know, though, if any of them has Rockbox installed, but
that should anyway be doable via the Rockbox Utility.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the Rockbox forum, since I am not
there myself.

Best regards from a happy Rockbox (and Iriver H340) user in Norway

Tore Johnny Bråtveit