Subject: Re: replacement for sansa clip zip

Re: replacement for sansa clip zip

From: Bernhard M. <bernhard_at_svenskaa.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:02:03 +0100

Den 2018-01-16 kl. 14:16, skrev Veronika Hanáčková via rockbox:
> I know they are on ebay but i am afraid of local taxes for goods from
> foreign countries.
Hm, is this really a problem inside the EU? The Czech Republic is part
of it in any case. I've bought a Sansa Fuze+ via ebay for my son from
someone in the UK, which, as we all know, also still is part of the
united European market until the idiocy of Brexit is accomplished.

That apart, you can look at the list of supported devices on the
rockbox-page without any login.
I for my part have Sansa Clip V2, Sansa Clip+, Sansa Clip Zip and as
already mentioned Fuze+ in my family. And also an iPod Mini 2 is working
quite well with Rockbox, but the battery is a problem and I'm not as
much of a hardware hacker to change it. So I only use it as a
multiformat-player by the bedside all the time connected to the power
supply.
The best player of them all is the Clip Zip. So I would try to get
another one if I were you.

Greetings from Sweden

Bernhard