Subject: Re: does rockbox work on agptek rocker v2?

Re: does rockbox work on agptek rocker v2?

From: Adrian via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 15:30:13 +0200

Hi list

On 12/03/18 22:40, Arno Schuh via rockbox wrote:
> O yes, I am also interested in getting Rockbox running on this player.

In short:

Been there, done the compilation on docker. It does work, there are
binaries (although unsupported) and yes it currently is a hassle. But
you know, beggars and choosers. Thanks wodz for making it happen!

But in detail:

> Am Montag, 12. März 2018 16:40 schrieb Fl1ppy via rockbox
> <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>:
>
>>> In the thread it looks like it works. There isn't a pre-compiled
>>> build yet, last time I checked.

There is. Just read through the whole forum topic first
(http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.0.html). There are
about 3 builds linked on the forum. Don't forget to install both. The
"bootloader" as well as the .rockbox folder.

<snip>

I followed the latter (the one above). You will have to look up the one
thing or the other regarding docker and the build process, but at the
end you get what you need to run rockbox on that player.

Cheers,
Adrian