Subject: Give away: iAudio X5L (partial)

Give away: iAudio X5L (partial)

From: Aura Kelloniemi via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 18:20:07 +0300

Dear digital audio player enthusiasts,

I have a spare iAudio X5L which I give away. It is not functional as is, but
may be used for spare parts for another unit.

I have mistakenly connected the player to a power supply with wrong polarity,
and this has damaged the player. I don't know exactly what was burned inside,
but at least it does not react to plugging in an appropriate charger or trying
to turn the player on.

At least the keys, jacks and the case are in tact, display should be fully
functional, etc. Mainboard, battery and the charging connector are the most
likely damaged parts.

I include a table dock, an an extra subpack, an European AC charger, iAudio
USB OTG cable and a leather carrying case with it.

The player does not contain a hard disk. I might have spare 20GB Toshiba disks
which fit the player, if you need them (from iRivers).

I give this player away for free. I can also pay the shipping myself, if it
won't be too expensive. The player is located in Finland.

Please contact me privately if you want this broken jewel. I'll inform the
list when I receive a reservation.

Thank you for finding a good home for this player!

--
Aura