Subject: RE: Relatively recent devices worth hunting for today, and are h

RE: Relatively recent devices worth hunting for today, and are h

From: Mat Mirabella via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:41:54 +0000

Hi all.

Thanks for comments.

I have been reading about the Xduoo X3 and it seems that you need to use Rockbox Vortex for this. Do voice files and talk clips work with this fork of rockbox? I have read mixed opinions. It also sounds like the battery life is not so great, though I like the idea of 2 micro sd slots.

Are there any thoughts on the Sony NWZ-E370/380 or HiFi E.T or HiFiMAN HM-801? can these still be gotten easily without needing to hunt down refurbs? I have been given to believe they are higher end and thus a bit more expensive too.

I think I can still get a sansa clipzip 8gb, but it might be the very last one i can get and then it will have to be something else.

Mat.