Subject: can not uninstall sansa clip zip bootloader

can not uninstall sansa clip zip bootloader

From: leonard morris via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 06:57:59 -0400

I am a visually impaired person. I have a Sansa clip zip MP3 player. I
am trying to restore it back to the factory settings. I want to remove
the bootloader and then rockbox so I can give it to my sighted sister.
however, I keep getting the following error message you see below. What
can I do to resolve this issue Thanks.

List box Rockbox Utility can not uninstall the bootloader on this
target. Try a normal firmware update to remove the booloader.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."