Subject: Re: can not uninstall sansa clip zip bootloader

Re: can not uninstall sansa clip zip bootloader

From: Bernhard M. via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:56:29 +0200

In the rockbox manual for our player you can read the following:

"You can uninstall Rockbox automatically by using Rockbox Utility. If
you installed Rockbox manually you can still use Rockbox Utility for
uninstallation but will not be able to do this selectively."

I don't know how accessible the Rockbox utility is, so maybe the manual
way is what you want:

"Copy an unmodified original firmware to your player, and then reboot
into the Sandisk firmware."

Otherwise you can find the paragraph in the manual under the following link:

https://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-sansaclipzip/rockbox-buildch2.html#x3-190002.5

Greetings

Bernhard