Subject: Re: Xduoo X3 generations

Re: Xduoo X3 generations

From: Solomon Peachy via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:28:27 -0500

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 02:48:21PM +0100, Jean-Marie MORAUX via rockbox wrote:
> so is there any alternative for those who want speech on their player ?
> I actually got a Sansa Clip on which the button start to fail.

Of commercially-available players, your best bet is probably the the
AGPTek Rocker (aka Benjie T6).

Meanwhile, if you're looking for the best experience for speech, you
may want to try one of these unofficial builds:

   http://poretsky.homelinux.net/rockbox/

I've been working to get the speech improvements from those builds
merged into master, but $dayjob and $family don't leave me with a lot of
free time these days.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^