Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: xDuoo x3 II (Gen 2, 2nd Gen) Port? Not in Russian? Giving this random site a shot even though it's a fork?

Re: xDuoo x3 II (Gen 2, 2nd Gen) Port? Not in Russian? Giving this random site a shot even though it's a fork?

From: Jan Hasebos via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:40:09 +0100

For the bootloader, only the unofficial site currently provides builds. You
can already download official "development" builds of the software here:
https://build.rockbox.org/data/rockbox-xduoox3.zip
I've used the unofficial bootloader with the unofficial and official
software and I can confirm they work fine. Though, since dev builds are
done whenever the source code is changed, there may be issues in the
current revision of the dev build.