Subject: Re: rockbox on sansa e260 or e280

Re: rockbox on sansa e260 or e280

From: John DeArmond via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 16:39:37 -0500

Get the installer from the RockBox website.  charge the batteries, plug
in the USB cable and start the installer.  It should figure out which
version firmware is correct for your unit.

No idea to your other questions.  Remember that I have used mine in over
a year. The installer makes it completely plug'n'play.

John